Oil and Gas SS Round Bar
Keep a materials shortage from shutting down your drilling rig with the Texas Alloys & Tool Co.
We are a full-service stainless steel, aluminum and carbon alloy product distributor to the Texas oilfield industry and its service providers. Our team can meet the tightest deadlines and quality requirements while keeping project costs down.
Texas Alloys & Tool Co. offers a wide array of metals products to meet your needs, including stainless steel and carbon alloy tube, pipe and fittings, round bar, flat bar, square bar, hex tube, angle, channel, beam, sheet, plate and diamond tread plate.
Stainless steel bars and beams are known for increased durability, ease of machinability and superior corrosion resistance. Common grades available include 304/304L and 316/316L stainless steels.
Carbon steel is combination of iron and carbon, and it is an extremely useful and versatile steel alloy. The amount of carbon changes the overall structure of the metal and may make it more pliable, stronger, or more brittle. Common grades available include 4140, 4340, A105, A106, A234, 1018, A36, 4140 and A709 carbon steels. We sell hot rolled and cold rolled carbon steel sheets and also offer other finishes for the different carbon shapes and grades we carry.
Our top priority is getting the highest quality product available to your facility without delay. By managing our own fleet of trucks, Texas Alloys is able to make sure that your industrial stainless steel and aluminum delivery is there when you need it. Our drivers and material handlers are trained to minimize risks of damage, which is common with motor-freight and third-party trucking companies.
We offer weekly delivery routes to much of north, central and west Texas, which enables customers to focus on their work without worry of missed materials shipments. Also, having our own fleet allows for short-notice and off-schedule delivery. Receive materials at your facility within one week when you order today.
Why choose Texas Alloys as your total metals supplier?
- We manage our own fleet of trucks
- Drivers and material handlers are trained to minimize risks of damage
- We offer weekly delivery routes to much of north, central and west Texas
- We offer short-notice and off-schedule day deliveries
Stainless Steel Benefits for Oil & Gas:
- Easily cleanable
- Corrosion resistant
- Smoothly bonded seams
- The metal has no pores or cracks, which reduces dirt, grime and bacteria buildup
- Stainless steel is easily cleaned, allowing manufactures can also avoid flavor or order transfer from batch to batch.
Carbon Alloy Oil & Gas Applications:
- The amount of carbon changes the overall structure of the metal and may make it more pliable, stronger, or more brittle.
- The product is cost effective
- Carbon steel does not degrade as quickly as other metals
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
or call us today at 800-687-3544